Painting with Cofffee

CoffeeCrazed

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I have just come across painting with coffee as an artform and am in awe of some of the creations that I have found lately.

coffeepainting1.jpg
That painting is on this website: Coffee Painting | This Red Shrine: so please go there to see the original.

But how fabulous, eh? If no-one objects, can we all post painting by coffee here in this thread - with links and credit to the original site of course?

CoffeeCrazed

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
This one s not painting with coffee but like a painting on coffee. It is from Australian, Chris Phillips. Isn't it beautiful. You can see the original and others at the website: Art on Coffee

artoncoffee.jpg

Steven.Mikel

Feb 19, 2012
Sarasota, Florida
Visit site
I would be honored if you visited my DarkRoastWatercolor website and let me know what you think.
I have been painting WITH coffee for almost 6 years and really love the medium.
Please feel free to post any images of my work, if you like.

Blessings

Steven Mikel

Attachments

• tween-a-rock-and-a-hard-palce_13.5wx20.5h.jpg
    tween-a-rock-and-a-hard-palce_13.5wx20.5h.jpg
    644.1 KB · Views: 851
Last edited:

Moka-Pot

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Those paintings are amazing!

I have an artist in the family - and I'm definitely going to share.

Even the best coffee would be cheaper than a tube of really nice oils.

CoffeeCrazed

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Since coming across this medium I've really been amazed at the beauty and colour depth achieved. I save cafe latte art and coffee paintings on pinterest now when I find them. I also wondered about whether they will fade like @PinkRose so good on her for digging up the answer. One day I'll get around to writing a blog post about the paintings and I'll come back and post a link to it.

Last edited:

Latest posts