View Poll Results: What do you put in your coffee?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cream

3 6.82%
  • Sugar

4 9.09%
  • Other: please comment.

19 43.18%
  • Cream + Sugar

18 40.91%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Depends!

Sometimes black, but more often with the heaviest cream available and sweetener- but always low carb- never sugar

Actually, when the weather or climate control permit, I prefer iced coffee to the hot, but it also can be either straight black or cream laden and sweet, but never high GI!
    "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." -- Turkish Proverb

Super Moderator
    Like my women...bitter...and full of liquor!
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

coffee

I drink my coffee BLACK!!!!!!!!

If I'm just having an italian or dark roast, I take a single shot of sugar-free syrup. Same with my Americanos.

I used to be into the more dessert-y drinks--lattes with fancy names and too much syrup--but not so much anymore. I still enjoy the occassional flavored latte or cappuccino, but I pretty much stick to the strong stuff.

Straight Roasted Beans

Sometimes, I just throw roasted beans in a smoothie- they add a nice, tasty crunch. Or just munch roasted beans straight! Who needs water?
    "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." -- Turkish Proverb

Super Moderator
    Here is something that rocks!! I Take Turkish ground coffee and bake them into brownies....the coffee is as fine as baby power(except darker in color and tastes great!!)

Dunkin' Donuts Coffee- Straight?

I'm moving today (or rather, my stuff's being moved for me, thank deus!), and for the moving guys I picked up a "Box o' Joe." I specified regular plain type coffee, but I did try some, and damned if it doesn't taste flavored! Is this typical of DD's regular coffee, or did the "hostess" botch the job? (Not that anyone complained!)

Super Moderator
    Not sure but sometimes people forget to use a different brew basket and taints the regular...personallyl I would flip out if I ordered coffee and got flavored!! To top it off....box o coffee is not inexpensive..I sell mine at $12 per pot....not really that bad seeing that it is 96 oz of pure xtc!!

Box o' Whatever

Yeah, your pot sounds like a far better deal, but DD's was a hell of a lot closer at the moment! Like I said, no one complained, and it really wasn't bad coffee, just not straight, but the flavor really wasn't offensive or overpowering like so many.

How do you drink your coffee/

Oh please no BLACK COFFEE? I drink drip coffee black with nothing in it. If it smells bitter it doesn't even make it to the lips. Sometimes I will put some cream or a flavored cream in it. NEVER, NEVER sweetner.

Espresso drinks I prefer Mocha's, Latte's or Americano, of course these have milk but no sugar.
    [/code][/i]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links