New coffee company - UK

IP_roaster

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Just started a coffee company in the UK we sell machines and coffee looking to hook up with other uk companies where we won't be competing for custom to share winning methods in growing business I am based east Anglia :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "IP_Roaster"

Welcome to the Coffee forum website! We have members from all over the world. This is a great place to "meet" people and get ideas and help regarding coffee-related topics.

We hope you will visit us often.

Rose

CoffeeCrazed

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on the new business. It is great to hear that there are still people forging ahead in these gloomy times. I am not based in UK but nowadays so many of your business contacts can be global becasue of the wonderful web. Do you have a website yet?

Alexanderjohn

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Just started a coffee company in the UK we sell machines and coffee looking to hook up with other uk companies where we won't be competing for custom to share winning methods in growing business I am based east Anglia :)
Hello,
Can you show some sample of machine which you sale?
With out pics how can any one accept that your machine is really great?
capresso mt600 review

Last edited:

bj.slc

Mar 15, 2012
salt lake city
Visit site
Coffee shop of the month

I love coffee so much that i started a web site and put a section for coffee shops of the month. If any one wants some free coffee advertisement on my site i will put it on for free for a link. I have to post 5 messages before i can give you the link. I will be back

wdrk7

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi there , I am a planter in northen thailand . Looking for trader or roaster to buy our beans for their local market . Arabica beans planted in high mountain under trees conopy . Farm very near to Doi Tung .