Coffee Quotations

CoffeeCrazed

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I love quotations and especially coffee quotes, don't you? If you do and have a moment to spare, click on the video.

Of course there are so many that I have missed out this time round. One of my favourites is from Mae West who said: If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning. haha. If you remember or know who Mae West was, that would not surprise you at all. After all she's the one who came out with the famous line ... Is that a gun in your pocket... ;)

The video has a saying from Ronald Reagan, Jennifer Anniston, David Lynch and a funny one from J-Lo.

Collinslice

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I have no spare time to give the answers of your sub-standard question about coffee my direction just to attend the seminar to satisfactory yourself.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Thanks for sharing the video.

I enjoy coffee quotations, especially the funny ones.

I'm sure Mae West was very familiar with the double meaning of "Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?"

Rose

LeeDenney

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
A couple of my favorites:

Coffee is "Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love" - French diplomat Tallyrand

Nancy Astor (British politician): "If I were your wife, I would put poison in your coffee."
Winston Churchill: "And if I were your husband, I would drink it."
:lol: