Green Coffee Beans ( Arabica )

wdrk7

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Dear all ,

I am a small time planter in northen Thailand . We plant arabica coffee under the shade of forest trees here . Every year we produce 40-60,000 kg of beans . We do face alot of problem getting direct to real buyers for our beans . Middle man will come and and offer us very low prices for our beans . If anyone is interested in getting green beans please visit or contact me .

For this year ,we still have 20000kg of dry beans in my warehouse . Thanks .

ccain62

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
hello, siir

if you still have can u please give me a price, or call my wife kun joy at
Miss Juree Anankitthamrong
+66870508076

Dear all ,

I am a small time planter in northen Thailand . We plant arabica coffee under the shade of forest trees here . Every year we produce 40-60,000 kg of beans . We do face alot of problem getting direct to real buyers for our beans . Middle man will come and and offer us very low prices for our beans . If anyone is interested in getting green beans please visit or contact me .

For this year ,we still have 20000kg of dry beans in my warehouse . Thanks .

coffee_fanatic

Jun 8, 2012
Michigan
Visit site
I've never tried this type of bean before. I actually just came across a website where Dr. Oz talks about a "green coffee bean diet" Wish I had the link. Just Google it. Very interesting. Good luck on unloading your beans!

WonFeri

Jun 10, 2012
Indonesia
Visit site
How large is the coffee industry in Thailand? Just curious....
Coffee is a major income earner for Thailand. Robusta coffee grown mainly in the south for 80,000 t are produced annually. Only 500 t of Arabica
coffee are produced in the north. (FYI). I was at Thaifex expo last month ^__^

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "WonFeri"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I noticed that you have a photo album on your profile page. Do you sell coffee on-line? We have a special section on this forum called Business 2 Business (B2B) where you can post information as well as any Deals and Specials, etc.

Rose

WonFeri

Jun 10, 2012
Indonesia
Visit site
Hi Rose
Thanks for the wellcome words, Rose. Yes, I sell Sumatran Coffee(Arabica), with USDA and SAC certification. Thanks for the info, I'll post it later.

Won