What do you think of Coffee in a Cube?

NataliaR

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I am in the process of launching a company that sells coffee cubes, and I'm interested in hearing your opinions on our idea.

It is made of granulated Colombian Supremo coffee beans and is mixed with Panela, which is raw, unrefined sugar cane. These 2 ingredients are combined to form a cube.

My question to you is what do you think about this? Does it sound intriguing- would you use it, or probably not?

If you want to see the cubes or read more about the ingredients just google "Jiva Cubes" and you'll find us. Thank you, I look forward to your input. :coffee:

theperfectcoffeecup

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
So this would be an instant coffee cube with the sugar already in it, is that right? Wait a minute....I went and looked at your site and it looks like you got something here. I've never been an instant coffee drinker but I watched the video on the making of the Panela...interesting. Not to mention you're using KickStarter.....great site!

NataliaR

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!

Thanks for visiting the site! We're working hard and its always nice to hear good feedback. If you can repost or spread the word we would greatly appreciate it. Anyone interested can help us reach our goal and get some delicious coffee cubes in the process. Cheers :coffee:

theperfectcoffeecup

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay, no worries. I believe this topic deserves a thread of it's own so I'll start one and see if we can't get some feedback on this thing. I'd just like to hear what other people have to say about it.

crwate

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Nice!

Hey, I visited your site and I like the idea. That means we just have to use the cube, pour hot water on it and there you go, a cup of coffee right? Excellent idea! I hope you made it successful with this one. :coffee:

NataliaR

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yep!

@crwate- Yep, thats it. But you can also have it cold as well, in case iced coffee is your thing. And it also doesn't have to be water. You can also use milk (hot or cold.) Thanks for the interest!

@theperfectcoffeecup-Thanks! We'll keep an eye out for that thread. We appreciate all the help. :coffee: