What's your favorite coffee for Easter?

theperfectcoffeecup

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend, we're having some beautiful weather in the SouthEast USA. Hope everyone is also, and hope Texas is getting the reprieve it needs after those Tornadoes!...Yikes.

Anyway....post your favorite Easter Coffee here. Right now mine is still the same, "Organic Love Buzz" from the -Etcetera- baristas here in my town. What's everyone else drinking?

dawida

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I always order my frappicino's affogato style at Starbucks, but no one ever knows what that is EVEN the baristas at Starbucks (the company that invented it I think!). Its a blended frozen coffee drink with a shot of hot espresso poured over the top to give you taht extra buzz you need to get through another whole day of working with 1d10t...

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I had to work all day on Easter Sunday. I was totally amazed at how many people wanted things like Cafe Mocas or a shot of chocolate mint syrup put in their coffee drinks (and hot chocolate). I guess Easter brings out the chocolate cravings. Either that, or they just didn't get enough of their kid's Easter candy.

Rose