Coffee Table

RamanMaan

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Are you a regular coffee taker? If yes, then you will definitely have a coffee table in your house or you are using stand. Please suggest me which is the best and tell me about the size and the color?

Last edited:

ronniemilsont

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I am coffee lover and I am using coffee table in my house. It is good to drink coffee than stand. The colour of table is black. It looks awesome. I have this table since last 2 years.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "RamanMaan"

I've been trying to figure out the purpose of your posts.

The links in your posts lead to an interior designer's website. What are you selling? Coffee tables? Interior design services?

Are you spamming the Coffee Forum??

Rose

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
How can we help with size and color? We have no idea on the design or color scheme of your new house. Btw, anyone building a new house and paying the prices listed on the linked site should be able to afford an interior decorator to help with those decisions rather than count on strangers online.

danielsk

Mar 1, 2024
Germany
Visit site
I'm on the hunt for a unique and stylish table to complement our new apartment in the city. Could you recommend any exciting new brands that specialize in furniture?

IslaMujeres

Jun 20, 2023
New York
Visit site
What I love most about FAINA's coffee tables is their versatility. Whether you're looking for a minimalist design to complement a modern space or a more rustic look to add warmth to your home, they have something for everyone https://faina.design/collections/tables . Every single one of them is a masterpiece, the designs they offer are simply stunning, and browsing through their collection is like taking a journey into a world of artistic expression.

Last edited: