Do you remember your first cup of coffee?

MasellisCoffeeHouse

Jun 2, 2012
Cross Roads TX
Visit site
My dad took me fishing on my 7th birthday. We woke up at 5am and started heading out. I asked why he drinks coffee and he said because it hepls him wake up. I asked for a cup so I could wake up too. He said, Ok, I guess your old enough to at least try it, but you wont like it. He was right! I took a sip looked at him and said. "Im sorry you have to drink that to wake up." 22 years later I cant get enough of it. Im not brewing Maxwell House, but I love coffee.

kevinmiller

Jun 11, 2012
Maryland
Visit site
I think my first coffee was at a Moravian Christmas candlelight service in Old Salem, NC. They give everyone sweet bread and coffee as a part of the event. I didn't actually drink morning coffee, though, until I started going camping with my uncle.

mikecrimmins

Mar 29, 2009
New Orleans
Visit site
I was about seven also. I had really bad asthma as a kid and on vacation it hit me hard. My medicine wasn't working, so my parents gave me some coffee. I don't remember how it tasted, but I do remember it helped me breath.

andyrodgers

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
i remember my first cup of coffee, i was with my friends in a cold nigth just waliking though the food street. then suddenly we made plan to have cup of coffee to get rid of cold. it was very nice.

nocciola

Jun 20, 2012
The Bahamas
Visit site
My grandparents have coffee everday, during breakfast, lunch and after dinner. I guess thats where most of my passion comes from. I always wanted to be old enough to have coffee and after I turned 15 I joined them in some after dinner coffee and became apart of the rituals ever since lol. I loved my first cup, after customizing it with loads of flavored cream and splenda :\

businessdegree

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
i was studying for my SATs and i was falling asleep and my mom made me the best tasting coffee with milk it smelled amazing i kept drinking and drinking i even wanted more but since it was my first time i remember staying awake the whole night, thats when i fell in love

richa

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
:decaf:The First Cup of Coffee. Natives Three-thousand years ago or so, a group of nomadic people called the Oromos lived in the Kingdom of Kefa. Today this region ..:decaf:

richa

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Coffee cultivation first took place in southern Arabia; the earliest credible ..... coffee beans needed to produce one cup of coffee, and the coffee is often grown in ..

richa

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
first cup coffee house. First Cup Coffeehouse 4103 SE Woodstock Blvd. Portland Oregon 97202. Photo/Map >>. Monday-Friday

richa

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I sat by my bedroom window, smoking a joint and listening to the geese calling on the marshland while the sun peeked ...

janpaul

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes brother i was drink my first coffee with my sweet GF...she makes for me a cup of coffee with here own hands..that was the moment i never forget yet...and that was my first coffee and now i love coffee with her hand...:)