Double hitter intro

crackofdawncoffee

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well this is going to be a double hitter. First I'd like to say that I'm glad to be joining the forum. I've come here to learn more about coffee, the brands/roasts/kinds etc.

off to my other hit, also I'm the owner of a coffee website that sells specialty coffee. Been online for a few months now, still a working process.

I hope I get to know everybody and plan on learning a lot.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello, "crackofdawncoffee."

Welcome! You've come to the right place to find information about the world of coffee.

I took a quick look at your website. Most new business owners start out with a work in progress, and then things tend to shape up as the days and months go by. You're off to a good start, especially since you've only been on-line for a few months.

Best wishes,

Rose

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome to the forum!! I just checked out your site. I liked it. I do have a suggestion though. You might want to reword your descriptions. I noticed in one of your descriptions you were promoting the people you buy coffee from. Customers might see that and think why buy coffee here when I can get it straight from your source. No disrespect intended..just a suggestion. Good luck!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I noticed that too, but hesitated to mention it in my last post. As I was exploring your website, I wandered off to the on-line site of the people who roast and ship your coffee to "compare" prices, etc. Topher is correct in suggesting that you may want to think about leaving that part out of your descriptions of the coffee as well as in the Information page of your website.

Rose

crackofdawncoffee

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I didn't even notice that they just told me to use there descriptions and when your putting up dozens of product. Reading the descriptions takes some time.

Edit: Descriptions are now fixed.

Last edited: