Boca Java still in business?

Silveressa

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi, About a half a year or so ago I'd heard BocaJava was going out of business (Which came as a real disappointment given how much I loved their Maple Bacon coffee)

More recently however when searching in vain for a suitable replacement for bacon coffee I find Boca Java is back in business? ( ww.bocajava )

Mainly I'm curious if anyone knows what the story is with their going out of business announcement? Was the name bought out by a different company? Has the quality changed/declined any since then or is Boca ava still have the excellent reputation for coffee they've always had?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
The quality is definitely the same. I was the original roaster for BJ and trained and worked with the present roaster for many years. He is a great guy and a great roaster...I suggest you visit their site and order some coffee!

Silveressa

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely be placing an order with them today in that case; their coffee is one of the best I've found anywhere back in the day, thrilled to hear it's still the same! :coffee:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
No Pink...I stand by my words...they have a great guy roasting for them..If I could afford him I would love to have him working with me again.

Silveressa

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Well I ordered a wide selection of their coffees to sample the different roasts, really looking forward to it! :coffee:

(Been drinking Coffeefool brand but their quality is sort of middling to be honest, high time for a change)

Silveressa

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
The coffee arrived yesterday (super fast shipping from them btw) and the quality is everything I remembered, so close to perfection it really does put coffee fool to shame.:heart: