Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

coffee and tea

This is a discussion on coffee and tea within the Coffee Table forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; It seems I am walking the fence, as in I drink both tea and coffee of roughly the same amounts. Coffee people scoff at me ...

coffee and tea

It seems I am walking the fence, as in I drink both tea and coffee of roughly the same amounts. Coffee people scoff at me for drinking tea and call me a hippie. Tea drinkers say I'm one of the "coffee sloppers" who have no taste. I like both actaully. Is there anyone else in the same boat as me?

I enjoy making psudo Americanos from my moka pot, and making pressed coffee. Both are rich and full bodied when I want something bold to drink. I like green tea in the afternoon because of it's natural "grassy" flavour, and chia or matcha lattes in the evening.

2. # ADS

i prefer green tea. i like coffee but coffee is not good for health. green tea helps to lose your weight.and it has many benefits so i like green tea.

Alan Green

I love coffee and can't get enough of them but at the same time, I drink as much tea. I drink barley Tea, Green tea, and also many different tea from China, Japan, and Korea.

Super Moderator
    Recently, I've noticed that a lot of the regular coffee drinkers, who come into the cafe where I work, have switched to drinking tea because they have cold or flu symptoms. Many people turn to drinking tea when they're not feeling well. I automatically reach for the coffee, and they say "No, I'd like tea today."

We also sell hot apple cider (Mott's - from a pre-measured powdered mix) and that's become popular lately. It has Vitamin C in it and it's hot. People seem to like it. The box of 36 packets is $7.98 which comes to 22 cents each. We mix it with hot water and sell it for $1.75. Mott's Hot Spiced Cider Variety Pack - .74 oz. - 36 ct. - Sam's Club

Rose

i prefer green tea. i like coffee but coffee is not good for health. green tea helps to lose your weight.and it has many benefits so i like green tea.
    Alan, Why would you say Coffee is not good for you. There has been many published studies that state otherwise. Everything in moderation.

I prefer coffee to tea like.I can not be without it every day.If so, I do not drink coffee that is a torture for me.
    Last edited by manroger4; 03-22-2013 at 05:44 AM.
    Moderator removed URLs to non-coffee related websites

Coffee over tea any day! I just haven't met many teas that I like the taste of. My girlfriend loves tea and coffee though and I'd say she drinks about the same of each

I'm a dork for both. Verve Coffee Roasters I noticed the other day sell a coffee cherry tea I'm probably going to order. And also there's another tea called Kishr made from dried coffee cherry among other herbs and spices.

Kona is the smoothest with floral overtones, Columbian is thick rich and roubust, some say a little bitter it is just the body of the coffee. Personally I have never darnk Sumatra.

We are same i love coffee and i love tea coffee make my day complete and tea make me feel healthy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads