Coffee from home to work

noel233

Sep 10, 2012
American House
Visit site
I hate to make a line at work before to take my cup of coffee. I feel like i am wasting time and think too much about the work. So since 2 weeks i started to make my coffee at home and bring it to work as i have a great coffee maker.

But those who want to do the same should be be careful and also avoid putting a lot of milk in the coffee.

tankin_tummy

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
If you work an office job you could always bring a mini drip coffee maker... When I worked an office job thats what one guy did, he also had his own grinder. If you have a sink or kitchen at work you could also bring a french press.... it sucks though that you have to clean it out everytime. I've also seen those Bodum travel pressess. They look like a travel mug, but have a french press mechanism inside. Just bring a bag full of ground coffee (or whole bean and grind it yourself) acquire some hot water, add the coffee grounds and now you got good coffee.

When I worked an office job I just microwaved a cup of coffee to make it near boiling, then made my own tea.