Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mugs of coffee

I agree, mymug. I sent the guy a pm the other day asking him why he was cluttering posts with his drivel about addiction and he never replied. But now he's let the cat out of the bag by posting the link. Some come around here with an agenda having nothing to do with discussing coffee and Armani appears to be one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by eldub View Post
    I agree, mymug. I sent the guy a pm the other day asking him why he was cluttering posts with his drivel about addiction and he never replied. But now he's let the cat out of the bag by posting the link. Some come around here with an agenda having nothing to do with discussing coffee and Armani appears to be one of those people.
    Oh well,

To each their own. I just want to have a place to post where I can be free of Spam. On a side note, the reason they generally do this is for backlinking, and with the new updates from Google, it doesn't really effect ranking much like it used to, so not only are they annoying us with their spam... It's not giving any useful results anywhere else either!

Anyway, back to the topic on hand... I just realized we're talking mugs of coffee right? So, big question is this (which I don't think anyone really got into).. How big is the "Mug"?

For some people a mug of coffee is like a tiny espresso cup, for (I think most) it's a normal coffee cup which is about 375 ML. For some (Irish Pub Style) it's a liter!

So I guess the big question on how many mugs of coffee... Could be as little as one, and as many as 24! (24 of those little espresso cups, of course I wouldn't want to have 24 in a row lol)

to me its not more than 3 mugs a day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links