Coffee that change your life

coffeetomoney

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi all ,

I guess many or most of you here are coffeeholics =D

Coffee is the second most consumed beverage on the planet after water . It's the second most traded commodity after oil . People drink coffee all day , every day in almost every country around the world

But just to ask you all do any of the coffee that you all drink pays you everytime you drink a cup of their coffee ?

I guess the answer is NO

I'm here to introduce you all to a coffee that pays you and even convert it to your own business .

If any of you are interested to know more , do drop me a PM and i'll keep in touch with you with more info and details .

Thanks for reading and cheers .

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
A sucker is born every day.

If we got paid every time a new person came around trying to sell that stuff to forum members, we'd have our own business.

Gregory101

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
coffeetomoney said well and also eldub. I like to a great response but which one is the best to change my life. You think every one, the answer is no because of the quality differ.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Gregory: Ms Mellowdee knows a spam sandwich when she sees one. And we get tired of folks trying to feed us the same old spam day in and day out.

ppkgan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow I cant believe that anyone would think that turning our coffee drinking into money could be an erroneous statement to financial benefit the poster. This guy sold me the Golden Gate Bridge just last week, he said that I can set up toll bridges and charge people to cross. Now I had friends that said I was crazy, but I am sure that when I get the deed in the mail I will be the one laughing!

In all seriousness I wonder how people fall for advertising like this! I have seen very little of it here but I am always amazed at how fast the moderators jump on this. It is awesome that you guys have such a clean forum! Go away spammers!

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
You know, the thread started as Spam, but I would like to add my two cents on the actual topic lol..

I say all coffee has changed lives. Actually, coffee has changed the course of history if you think about it. The original poster is right, it is a major trading commodity now, so in terms of financial markets, it has quite an impact on our daily lives.

Personally, coffee changed my life, as a good cup of coffee can really get you into the mood to start a long day in the salt mines (not literally, but you know the job ;) ) or help you unwind during that afternoon break where you are just about ready to bash your head into the wall, or take a baseball bat to the photocopier....

office-space-fax.jpg

So, is coffee life changing? Absolutely... Coffee is a major part of our lives, even for those that don't drink it!

Attachments

• office-space-fax.jpg
    office-space-fax.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 624