brainybean.com

Anamandy

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone ever used this company before? I made an online purchase and had a problem with ordering on their site and I contacted them not once but 3 times and they never contacted me back. Only when I told them that I was going to contact my credit card holder did they finally get back in touch with me. They resolved the issue I had but failed to answer any of the questions I asked about their coffee. Is this the way a business should act? I still haven't received my order and I'm on the verge of refusing it because they refuse to answer any of my questions. What should I do about this situtation.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
When did you order them and how long has it been since you order the beans? If it has pass normal shipping time, I would contact the company for the last time and give a day or two to respond or just simply contact your credit card company and complain. I don't see why they don't get back to you in timely manner.

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello Ana;
Just another shining example of customer service or lack thereof. If it has been past a responsable time frame I would contact the credit card company. They are probably sending you stale coffee anyways if this is how they respond to customers, but I have not dealt with this particular company. You gave them more chances than I would of.
Brian

Anamandy

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I finally received my order the other day and they sent a nice coffee mug along with the order too. But, to be honest, the coffee is lousy. The Ethiopian and the Columbian taste horrible. I have to use double the amount I normally do of the Ethiopian and while it has a nice taste it has no depth or body. The Columbian has a medicinal aftertaste. Unfortunately, even though I'm unhappy with the taste and quality of the coffee, this company does not accept returns on opened packages. Looks like I just threw away 40 bucks. I have since made an order with Coffeeam.com which does allow returns if you are unhappy with a product.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Ana, try some of the small roaster from our board. I don't think they will send you a mug but their coffee will be freshly roasted and also they will care about what you think of their coffee...... I also think their prices will be much more reasonable.... I don't know how much of coffee you bought but 40bucks should given you at least 3 pounds of coffee... maybe more