brainybean.com

This is a discussion on brainybean.com within the Coffee Websites forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; Has anyone ever used this company before? I made an online purchase and had a problem with ordering on their site and I contacted them ...

brainybean.com

Has anyone ever used this company before? I made an online purchase and had a problem with ordering on their site and I contacted them not once but 3 times and they never contacted me back. Only when I told them that I was going to contact my credit card holder did they finally get back in touch with me. They resolved the issue I had but failed to answer any of the questions I asked about their coffee. Is this the way a business should act? I still haven't received my order and I'm on the verge of refusing it because they refuse to answer any of my questions. What should I do about this situtation.

2. # ADS

When did you order them and how long has it been since you order the beans? If it has pass normal shipping time, I would contact the company for the last time and give a day or two to respond or just simply contact your credit card company and complain. I don't see why they don't get back to you in timely manner.

Hello Ana;
    Just another shining example of customer service or lack thereof. If it has been past a responsable time frame I would contact the credit card company. They are probably sending you stale coffee anyways if this is how they respond to customers, but I have not dealt with this particular company. You gave them more chances than I would of.
    Brian

I hate some of the online company who take advantage of good nature of people. Ana, I hope you got your problem solved...

I finally received my order the other day and they sent a nice coffee mug along with the order too. But, to be honest, the coffee is lousy. The Ethiopian and the Columbian taste horrible. I have to use double the amount I normally do of the Ethiopian and while it has a nice taste it has no depth or body. The Columbian has a medicinal aftertaste. Unfortunately, even though I'm unhappy with the taste and quality of the coffee, this company does not accept returns on opened packages. Looks like I just threw away 40 bucks. I have since made an order with Coffeeam.com which does allow returns if you are unhappy with a product.

Ana, try some of the small roaster from our board. I don't think they will send you a mug but their coffee will be freshly roasted and also they will care about what you think of their coffee...... I also think their prices will be much more reasonable.... I don't know how much of coffee you bought but 40bucks should given you at least 3 pounds of coffee... maybe more

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anamandy View Post
    I have since made an order with Coffeeam.com which does allow returns if you are unhappy with a product.
    I've received roasted coffee (as gifts) that was ordered from them (Coffeeam) and I've found the coffee to be very good each time. I hope it works out for you.

Ads