Website page related to coffee beans

Divya

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I have a coffee website related to coffee beans, the company is more popular around the world, it is more popular around Europe countries. How to promote this page and can you share some of the coffee bean product related sites..?

Regards,
Divya

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Divya,

I'm not sure what you're asking. Do want to use to Coffee Forum so you can promote your website?

You can share information about your coffee website, but don't do it too much. If you participate in the Forum discussions, and there is something relevant located on your website, you can include it in the discussion.

But, if you do it too much, you'll look like a SPAMMER, and we'd hate to see that happen.

Rose

CavalierCoffee

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Divya
If you are looking for ways to promote your website, I would start with some of the social networks. Build solid relationships with others and they will be more willing, maybe even eager to share your site with others. I would also make sure your website is SEO friendly. There is a lot you can do to to improve your sites ability to move up in the rankings. It all takes time, so don't expect things to happen overnight.

Divya

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello Divya,

I'm not sure what you're asking. Do want to use to Coffee Forum so you can promote your website?

You can share information about your coffee website, but don't do it too much. If you participate in the Forum discussions, and there is something relevant located on your website, you can include it in the discussion.

But, if you do it too much, you'll look like a SPAMMER, and we'd hate to see that happen.

Rose

First of all I would like to say that I am not Spammer. If anybody has signature links related to their product, how does it considered as spamming.? Please clarify

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Divya,

When someone adds a URL (link) to a signature line, it will appear at the bottom of every post that he or she makes. This is basically considered using the Coffee Forum to get free Internet advertisement for the person's website or product.

If that person constantly mentions a product or adds the same links to their posts, it becomes obvious that he or she is Spamming the Coffee Forum. Spamming is done in a variety of ways, and here on the Coffee Forum, we try to avoid allowing any type of spamming whenever we can.

If a business or website owner wants to advertise here on the Coffee Forum website, he or she is welcome to contact the Forum Administrators and pay a monthly fee to be a Supporting Vendor (Forum Sponsor). There are a variety of priviledges that accompany being a Supporting Vendor, and for some people it's worth it.

But for most people, they're happy with trying to use the Coffee Forum to get free advertisements wherever they can. We try to avoid that. When they overdo it, they're considered Spamming the Forum, and then one of the Moderators has to deal with it. (such as banning the person forever!)

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

Rose

Last edited:

Divya

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Divya,

When someone adds a URL (link) to a signature line, it will appear at the bottom of every post that he or she makes. This is basically considered using the Coffee Forum to get free Internet advertisement for the person's website or product.

If that person constantly mentions a product or adds the same links to their posts, it becomes obvious that he or she is Spamming the Coffee Forum. Spamming is done in a variety of ways, and here on the Coffee Forum, we try to avoid allowing any type of spamming whenever we can.

If a business or website owner wants to advertise here on the Coffee Forum website, he or she is welcome to contact the Forum Administrators and pay a monthly fee to be a Supporting Vendor (Forum Sponsor). There are a variety of priviledges that accompany being a Supporting Vendor, and for some people it's worth it.

But for most people, they're happy with trying to use the Coffee Forum to get free advertisements wherever they can. We try to avoid that. When they overdo it, they're considered Spamming the Forum, and then one of the Moderators has to deal with it. (such as banning the person forever!)

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

Rose

I value your reply. You have shared some enough information to understand about spamming. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

friedcoffee

Jan 12, 2016
India
Visit site
Don't just depend on links, rather focus on some long content. I too have a blog on Coffee products, especially the coffee makers and it takes time to roll. Add content, good one and long one...interlink them...repeat....

Sheena_Lance

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
If your website has a valuable information you can shared with and could be interesting to the viewers,then it will get more visitors as Divya says you should include your links on your signature.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
If your website has a valuable information you can shared with and could be interesting to the viewers,then it will get more visitors as Divya says you should include your links on your signature.

It is better if a person could write a few lines within a post and explain what the website is about and how it could be of interest. Then they could include the website address within the post, and if someone is interested in seeing more, they can go to the website. If the link to the website is put in the signature line, it will be removed.

Rose