my new site is up-ish any feedback would be appreciated

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
It works for me. I would add some pics of your actual roaster in action...just a thought. How has your response been? What are you doing to drive biz to your site? Good luck!

PerfectDayCoffee

May 28, 2012
New jersey
Visit site
Thanks Topher-
Just got it up so I am not sure about response No sales yet but its really up as a calling card so I could hit the street and get more wholesale sales Google analytics will kick in next week so I can see how many people spent time on each page.
I love my roaster but I didnt want to show my little 5k ambex- I kind of think the local probat guys wood Poo-Poo it - Do you think thats silly?

Ronc23

Oct 1, 2013
Michigan
Visit site
I like the site... For me I like to learn about the coffee so I like the described characteristics for each offering! Are the pics for each section in there to temporarily fill the spot while under construction? I'm not sure a few of them tie into the section topic.

Good luck!

cestrin

Jul 19, 2013
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
Just a quick thought: Why is the Organic certification not on the same line as the fair trade/Rainforest alliance certifications? At the end of the day they're all certifications.

BWest

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I agree with most of the comments that were already made. Maybe a little story on the home page would help traffic too?

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I liked your website. Though there are some problems which I would like to share.

Hello PerfectDayCoffee,

I'm happy for your site is up and ready to do some business. Congrats! I have gone through your website and would like to bring few things to your notice. It is just a friendly analysis. :smile:

1. I see that the home page doesn't have any textual information. Hence, we cannot call it a "search engine friendly" page. In simple terms, it can be difficult for people to find your website because Google/Yahoo/Bing won't give it top ranking. My suggestion is, get some information written for your home page. That is MUST!

2. As noticed by Redswing, "How to Brew" topic through the image might be miss-linked. Currently it is linking to "About Us" page.

3. It seems like "Wholesale" link on the menu above is pointing to an incomplete page. The heading is saying "About Us" and the content is also not properly indented/aligned.

4. When you click on "Gift Shop" link from the menu then "How to brew" and "wholesale" link on the menu get disabled.

5. If possible, make your URL more easy to read. Currently they are like:
/#!wholesale/coub, /#!about-us/ciaa, /#!gift-shop/caji, /#!coffee-tech/c12pp, /#!cart/c11y1, etc... I suggest you should make them more sensible.

6. I'm seeing three extra "16 ounces" data here.

Get these issues rectified and then I'll proudly rate your website 10/10.
Hope you will find my analysis useful. :cool: