Tazza DiLuna Blog Revamp

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

My first post:Blog Revamp!
After putting together my blog at the end of 2012, I finally revamped it and posted some today. My latest post is a shout out to you guys in this forum. :coffee:
I don't have a lot of time to sit down and post long articles, so I want to keep them short so I will be more likely to post everyday. I would appreciate it if you can give me ideas for short posts if you can!

Tazza DiLuna - A coffee lover's site.

I'm also on twitter now, if you have twitter I'd love for us to follow each other. @tazzadiluna

Thanks all!
Angela

Last edited:

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I just started blogging for a local paper where I live. I will be pasting the posts on my blog above with a link to the original on the newspaper's site at the bottom. I've only done one post for them so far, will be writing an article for them once a month. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you. ~Angela

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello Angela,
how are you? my name is Alex from Ensoluna.
i checked out your web blog, page to page & article to article. well structured and easy to navigate. I would love to see more posts and interesting photos about coffee & any adventures related to coffee...etc Keep up the good work, Angela and if you want to know about origin of coffee (specially from Guatemala), just let me know.
thanks
PS: cute kids from video :+)

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi Alex, thank you. What video? I don't remember posting a video... :O Sometimes wordpress displays ads on the posts because it's a free account. I wonder if that's what you saw?

Hey thank you, Manis.

Angela

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey thanks for reading, Alex.

Thinking of a topic for next month's post. I got into roasting using a whirley-pop popcorn popper, maybe I'll do a post about how to do that next time...

Let me know if you have any ideas, I would really appreciate it. :)