Another coffee blog?

Sparky90

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
There are a lot of people with coffee blogs on here, not sure if there's space for another one but I'd quite like to have a go.
From the people who already have one, have you got any tips? Particularly with regards to names.
I've been looking around at web hosting sites and this one..Register a domain name at 1&1 ? check availability now seems to have a lot of different extensions, not just .com. Is it better to have the name I want with a less popular extension or go for a name that isn't my first choise but has .com at the end?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
In terms of direction, it depends what your niche is going to be. In regards to domain extension, .com is always preferable but to be honest most traffic comes from SEO (search engine optimization), so if you have good SEO than even a less popular extension would be fine, and if you have bad SEO a .com won't do anything for you.

hi caffeineland, how are you? do you know how to go about setting up SEO for your business? I appreciate it. thanks

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
sorry that if you felt that was a loaded question.
i did not mean that way.
i thought that you knew certain articles or methods to use for SEO that was good for coffee business or the types of business you are in.
but if you felt that was a loaded question, please disregard the question. thanks anyway.