Zonakopi, My new blog to review all about coffee

zonakopi

Jul 16, 2014
Indonesia
Visit site
Hi all, here I want to post all the articles on my blog. Actually my blog to review all the coffee, but here I'm just going to post about Indonesian coffee alone. So, let's read :images:

Liberika coffee, the best coffee varieties in the world : In this article, I review about Liberika coffee, types of coffee which has a better quality than arabica.

Kopi Gayo Aceh, The Best Arabica In The World : Maybe you've heard about the pleasures of Gayo coffee, coffee from Aceh, and maybe you've even tasted it. Well, in this article I discuss the Gayo coffee from harvest to marketing stage.

Aging coffee, old coffee sensational

Tips For Healthier Coffee Drinking

:exclamation:Attention: you may need a translator because my blog using Indonesian. Thanks.

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hi zonakipi
i read both of articles. personally, I have never tasted neither Liberika nor Gayo coffee. (BTW, Gayo means in Spanish "merry" or "gay" funny....)
I enjoyed reading more of Liberika than Gayo coffee. Gayo coffee article seems too... much right out of some sort of magazine and does not seem to connect with me that much.
anyway, bit interesting read.
Let me know any good place to buy and try out Liberika & Gayo. thanks.

zonakopi

Jul 16, 2014
Indonesia
Visit site
hi zonakipi
i read both of articles. personally, I have never tasted neither Liberika nor Gayo coffee. (BTW, Gayo means in Spanish "merry" or "gay" funny....)
I enjoyed reading more of Liberika than Gayo coffee. Gayo coffee article seems too... much right out of some sort of magazine and does not seem to connect with me that much.
anyway, bit interesting read.
Let me know any good place to buy and try out Liberika & Gayo. thanks.

Hi Ensoluna, thank for visit my blog and thank you for informing me about the Gayo in Spanish, maybe that reason why they call gayo coffee with name sumatra coffee... Im so sorry, i dont know place to buy liberica. U can find many site which selling gayo coffee, but I do not know if they serve international sales. I used to buy it in Kopi Indonesia - Specialty Coffee Indonesia - JPW Coffee, but you can look for other places by typing the keyword "Sell Gayo coffee" in the search engines...

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
hi zonakopi,
if you had cupped Liberika and Gayo coffee, can you give me some characteristics and your detailed tasting experience on these two coffees?
Liberika looks quite unique. also it looks as big as Maragogype (which is also called "Elefante" in Guatemala & El Salvador)
thanks.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
couldn't understand a word ;)

hi Misterzee
when you go to that blog page, click your mouse right button. then, it will say translate to english. click that. Like magic....everything will turn into English.
BTW, apparently, zonakopi is an excellent writer (without any grammar mistakes) or he got that from other well known Indonesian publication. So, it translates to English perfect.
hope this helps.

zonakopi

Jul 16, 2014
Indonesia
Visit site
sorry, I am not a cupper, I am just a drinker. But can I be sure if the coffee Liberika have characters like the taste of fruit and vegetables.

If Gayo coffee, he has a lot of character because if the coffee in the coffee farmers are different from each other, then land in Aceh coffee also reached 100,000 hectares, it is also one of diverse factors. But you can see the reviews of Gayo coffee at SCAA.

Tutorial Wordpress Pemula

Last edited:

yusnia

Jun 18, 2017
Visit site
Gayo Coffee is one of the leading commodities originating from the Gayo Highlands. Coffee plantations that have been developed since 1908 is thriving in Bener Meriah and Central Aceh.

Arabica Gayo Aceh Coffee is a variation of the world's best arabica coffee from the Gayo highlands of Sumatra, Indonesia and has been awarded Fair Trade Certified ™ from the International Trade Fair Organization on May 27, 2010.
. The taste of genuine Gayo coffee is found in the aroma of fragrant coffee and savory taste is hardly bitter.
The natural process also adds a plus for Gayay coffee and puts this coffee as the best organic coffee in the world.

Or you can find more information at kopi gayo arabica specialty coffee or can look it up on the internet.