New website, Thoughts?

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
Are you roasting with your propane bottle inside the room? That is a pretty big no no. I am guessing your not registered with the state as that is not allowed.

Jan 21, 2015
California
Visit site
That was when I first got my roaster and I was running test batches at home. The roaster is now in a commercial shop. yes, we're a licensed business registered locally and with our state.

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
just checked your website. here is my opinion.
1. "about us" "products"...etc, most of pages spread out too much from left to right. there is hardly any space left and right, so it is very difficult to read and it just feels tooooo tight and confined. you need to give plenty of space, so that your eyes can catch the important things first and does not get lost reading all the text.

2. products : as example, colombia huila and others, this needs a lot of work. please check out intelligencia, stump town, lamill coffee website products. you need to put more information about coffee IN EACH DIFFERENT POINTS. when you just write continuously, customers will lose interests. You need something catch customer's interests immediately. also again, the text are way too spread out left to right.

please do not think about writing a novel. it has to be something simple yet make the page interesting for customers to keep reading. photos, different fonts, colors, sections for each different points....etc

3. products : you need way more coffees to sell. maybe it is limited because you are just starting?

4. you can only get your full coffee information when I CLICK TO CART and click the coffee photo.
this full coffee information needs to be in PRODUCTS, not in cart. again, please check out other famous roaster websites.

it is kind of getting late, so I will stop writing, however, your website still needs a lot of work.
I am in Guatemala working for coffee business, so it is 11 pm and i got to get up early tomorrow morning to visit other farms.

anyway, my best of luck to you.
Coffee business is certainly interesting and rewarding one, so keep going at it, work hard and intelligently.
take care
alex from Ensoluna S.A.