Finally our Vietnamese coffee website is up !

vietnambeststore

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Started as a small, traditional coffee shop on a small street in the Old Quarter of Hanoi named Huongmai Cafe, now today we have a range of coffee shops and an online store can say this is our huge achievement :coffee-bean:You can find nice, fresh and authentic Vietnamese Coffee along with tea and coffee maker tools at our website : vietnambeststore.com

We have global shipping service, and it would be so nice if you can visit our shops in Vietnam ehehe.

Have a nice day ! Greeting from Vietnam.

Last edited:

vietnambeststore

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Love the website, the packaging and product selection. Ever thought about expanding in the U.S.?

Thanks for visiting my website :smile: we haven't had an official distributor in the US but we have shipping worldwide service, also the shipping fee is at its best because we are partner with the shipping agency :coffee: contact me if you interested in our products. Have a nice day

vietnambeststore

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
do you sell a product similar to Trung Nguyen Nang Luong Cho Sang Tao? Can it be delivered to the USA?

Hi Iross002, we have Trung Nguyen Sang Tao in our range, but we are an independent brand so it's impossible if we have similar product to Trung Nguyen Coffee :coffee: you can visit my website Vietnambeststore to take a look over our product :smile: also we have shipping worldwide service, we can delivered it to you where-ever you are :D thanks

wscafe

Huong Mai = Surname + First name (or given name). Huong Mai is Vietnamese words with no stress. The correct one should be Hương Mai. In English, Huong means Perfum or Aroma and Mai means Sunrise. So, Huong Mai means the Aroma of the Sunrise. This is a female name in Vietnamese and sounds very romantic. Those who bear this name are usually very beautiful and lovely. This is also the common way of naming a business in Vietnam.

In somewhat, it is like the name Tim Hortons Coffee, a coffee brand from Canada. But I think that Tim is First name whilst Hortons is a Family name. In Vietnamese language, its order is different. The correct name should be as followed: [Family name] + [Surname] (a surname can be >=1 word) + [Given name/ First name]. So, if you shout Mai, she will respond. If you shout only Huong, she will not respond.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Huong Mai = Surname + First name (or given name). Huong Mai is Vietnamese words with no stress. The correct one should be Hương Mai. In English, Huong means Perfum or Aroma and Mai means Sunrise. So, Huong Mai means the Aroma of the Sunrise. This is a female name in Vietnamese and sounds very romantic. Those who bear this name are usually very beautiful and lovely. This is also the common way of naming a business in Vietnam.

In somewhat, it is like the name Tim Hortons Coffee, a coffee brand from Canada. But I think that Tim is First name whilst Hortons is a Family name. In Vietnamese language, its order is different. The correct name should be as followed: [Family name] + [Surname] (a surname can be >=1 word) + [Given name/ First name]. So, if you shout Mai, she will respond. If you shout only Huong, she will not respond.

That was quite interesting. I like the way you explained it.