Is the deathwishcoffee website legit?

sens

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

Just wondering if the "deathwishcoffee".com website is legit.

Did anyone order anything from there before?

Thanks,
-sens

Last edited:

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Why? Are you attracted by a silly name for some poor coffee? Why not research and buy great coffee from a great roaster?

Just my thoughts, the thoughts of someone who labors over coffee to make it the best it can be. No offense intended.

sens

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
None taken.

I was legitimately curious about it, since I was intending to purchase some either way for the sake of testing it. My first thought was to check if the website was the official one or not, and if so, if someone here could shed some light on their service quality.

I'll send you a PM. Though I'd still like an answer from someone here, given they've taken the opportunity to try that site out.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi,

Just wondering if the "deathwishcoffee".com website is legit.

Did anyone order anything from there before?

Thanks,
-sens

We've recently had several people join the Coffee Forums and ask about this coffee. Here are a couple of threads that were already started. Scroll down and look at the posts and comments. You may (or may not) change your mind about trying that particular coffee.

http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/c...sh-coffee-reader-ordered-but-what-s-like.html

http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/coffee-reviews/14930-banned-coffee-world-s-strongest-coffee.html

sens

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it, and the links which I've now looked through.

I'm still interested in the coffee, so I suppose my curiosity remains.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it, and the links which I've now looked through.

I'm still interested in the coffee, so I suppose my curiosity remains.

The only way to satisfy your curiosity is to buy some of that coffee and try it for yourself. If you don't like it, at least the packaging will make a great conversation starter when your friends come to visit.

Rose

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Musicphan you beat me to it. I have tasted it and was not a fan. I believe they are using 100% robusta. I am stoked to see their good fortune...that ad will be huge for them. I have been selling high caffeine line of coffee for years. We have a store across from FSU and they serve it there. It has 50% more caffeine per cup. College kids love it. The difference is I add the caffeine to a specialty grade coffee so it taste better than robusta.