Isn't it cool to get coffee exactly the way you want it? PERFECTION!

CoffeeTreeShop

Jul 14, 2016
New Jersey
Visit site
TRUE COFFEE LOVERS!

Here is something exciting for you!
Don't just buy a coffee, choose the type of coffee you prefer , decide what roast profile you want for this coffee, choose between whole bean or ground and then buy it! Roasted after the order has been placed! Roasted specially for you!

Sounds good????:lol::lol::lol:

Now, Some facts :

Over 100 SPECIALTY coffees from all over the WORLD available! Oh snap, 100! :shock::shock::shock:
Including: Roasted, Flavored, Green, Decaf Coffee.
Roasted Profile: Light, Medium, Dark, Espresso, French ------> Whole Bean, Fine Ground, Drip Ground, Coarse Ground -----> Applies to over 100 coffees!
Online Store name: Coffee Tree Shop

Interested? Would like to try it? Excited to hear what you think!

:coffeecup::coffeecup::coffeecup::coffeecup::coffeecup::coffeecup::coffeecup:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Hi there and welcome to the coffee forums! I hope this is not just a drive by and hope you continue to visit and share your experiences with us. What roaster or rosters are you using in your production and what size? You say that you have over 100 offerings. How many origins do you have on site at any given time? How is the online business treating you? I used to roast for an online roastery before and it is a tough business...do you all do anything other than online sales? Oh well..Welcome again.

CoffeeTreeShop

Jul 14, 2016
New Jersey
Visit site
Hi! Thank you for your reply!

I'm partnered up with coffee roasters located in New Jersey, they've been in this business for a pretty long time. Yes, at this point, we have about 150 products in total, including roasted, flavored, green and decaf coffees. Each of them (except for green coffees, because they are sold raw (duh lol)) is custom roasted. We have coffees from about 40 origins, including Sumatra, Ethiopia, India, Sulawesi and a lot more. We just lunched our store so it's brand new, but the product is great and worth checking out :)

Thanks a lot!