Thinking Of Starting Coffee Line/Dropshipping

shant592

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello All,

I have been thinking of starting a online dropshipping coffee line that is locally branded to the state and area locally. I know branding is big! Can anyone give any feedback into this? Have you had luck? Have you failed? Any advise? Any Resources?

Thanks!

This is what we have been working on for the last couple of months! It's not so much that branding
is everything, but that you have to build your own community, you need to provide your customers
with something that they need, not just good coffee, anyone can do that.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
This is what we have been working on for the last couple of months! It's not so much that branding
is everything, but that you have to build your own community, you need to provide your customers
with something that they need, not just good coffee, anyone can do that.

I agree with this, but am a bit curious as to how a palm tree impaling a hand could be helpful to have as a logo?

I agree with this, but am a bit curious as to how a palm tree impaling a hand could be helpful to have as a logo?

Thank you for your input, this is what I replied to PinkRose on the other post

We created the logo to grab attention, there is a sea of specialty roasters, we need it to create a splash.
We wanted it to elicit an emotional response, which is clearly doing, even if its negative with you,
the overall consensus so far is much more positive.
We created the logo for meaning, we have a palm and a palm of a hand, pun intended.
Lastly, we created the logo to be memorable, which I'm sure it is if we are talking about it.