Any advice on the formatting of my new blog?

exroe

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
I've just launched a new blog that aims to talk about coffee and create a dialogue. General coffee information, reviews, recipes, and how-tos are going to be my bread and butter for content. I would love any suggestions or advice on the site format/flow and anything I can do to make improvements. This is my first attempt at a blog, so go easy:coffee1:.

Site: ventivillage.com

Thanks,

Exroe

latincoffee

Dec 31, 2017
Visit site
I've just launched a new blog that aims to talk about coffee and create a dialogue. General coffee information, reviews, recipes, and how-tos are going to be my bread and butter for content. I would love any suggestions or advice on the site format/flow and anything I can do to make improvements. This is my first attempt at a blog, so go easy:coffee1:.

Thanks,

Exroe

Hi Exroe!! I'm enjoying your coffee blog. The site looks awesome. Great job!!

exroe

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
The army loves cheap coffee, mostly dark roast. The purpose of my blog is to provide useful and relevant information about coffee.
Any suggestions for grabbing my readers' attention?

Thanks for the input!

NataliaY

Feb 7, 2018
Visit site
Exroel

Thanks,

Exroe

It looks really good for a first attempt. You just need to market it online so it appears first when people search for coffee shops in your area.

Claireredfil

Apr 23, 2021
Visit site
A blog about coffee is something really interesting to create for sure. I was thinking of doing the same, and I'm still working on it after reading a few good pieces of information around the Internet. There are not many blogs that are related to the conditions of coffee growing in some parts of Latin America or Africa. It's a great opportunity to learn how to start a blog and make money instead of just making coffee and enjoy it. It will also serve as a great opportunity for people to become more aware of the inhumane conditions that some of the coffee growing regions put their workers through!

Last edited: