I have a new blog dedicated to coffee and would love for people to check it out

brianaadanielle

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Hi Everyone! i just started a new blog dedicated to coffee and would love for people to check it out! as it is brand new there isnt much on there yet but there are more to come! Please subscribe!

brianaadanielle

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Here is the website!

I can give you the website with spaces since I am unable to post links. Just put it all together and I am so sorry for having to do it this way however if you put that all together like a URL then it will take you there ! Hopefully it works- the thread won’t allow me to post a link until I have at least 5 posts to this thread

brianaaaaaaa16 . Wixsite . Com / website

here is the website, as the blog grows then I will change the URL- hopefully you enjoy it and if you have any suggestions to what you would like to see then please let me know I would love to hear them! Also please tell your friends!

donaldmax

Sep 17, 2019
USA
Visit site
i have checked your site URL but there is no website when i have open your URL after removing the spaces it's showing me 404 error can you please check and update the right URL for user which want to visit your website

Azeya

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Hi there Brian!
How do you communicate with your visitors? As far as I know in lockdown it is extremely popular to organise sort of virtual meetups with the visitors. If I got you right you don't do that, do you? Have a look at this service https://voximplant.com/solutions/unified-communications to embed its solutions into your blog. I believe that your fans will be really greatful to you for that step

Last edited:

ddubicki

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
Wow congratulation on your blog site! Looks great. I'm interested if you would like to cross promote in any way? Perhaps with backlinks or blog posts even outgoing links? My blog is called FreshCoffeeHouse, if you check it out and like what you see feel free to come back here and get in contact with me! https://freshcoffeehouse.com/