Newest Specialty Coffee Related Website (Beta)--Feedback?

soundpro

Feb 7, 2007
Seattle
Visit site
We''re currently posting the beta (test) version of our website with online shopping cart. It can be found at www.soundprovisions.net. We''d love any feedback on the usability of our site. Your time and thought are much appreciated!
Regards,
Kate LaPoint, managing partner
Sound Provisions, Inc.
Seattle, WA

b19cjp

Feb 9, 2007
Visit site
Online Coffee Retailers

I have finally purchased a Gaggia Titanium Machine off the internet after dealing with a number of online retailers and online shops who never returned my emails. In the end I found a new site called:

www xpresscoffeeuk co uk

who did return my emails and had a live chat option which I found easier to get answers, has anyone eles tried them or can they reccomend any other good online shops for on going accessories?

Java Surfer

Feb 22, 2007
Fenwick Island, DE
Visit site
wow!

Pretty Nice! Very slick. Took me a minute to find the \"Entire Catalog\" option and the results with the thumbnails seemed a little overwhelming, but possibly because I wasn''t in \"buying\" mode. Your site is aimed at Coffee shop owners, right? I''m not sure though that they''ll appreciate all the bells and whistles. Good Luck. Nice product line, a lot of them I use at my place.