Review website Happy Bean Coffee

kickingback77

Jul 5, 2007
Destin, FL
Visit site
Mark, who created Happy Bean Coffee had 2 succesful stores running in Miami, FL for a few years. He got tired of the day to day hassle of running a coffee shop but decided to start selling direct online. His coffee is good but what do you think about his new website?

Happy Bean Coffee

Davec

Oct 18, 2006
Old England (UK)
Visit site
Looks good as a starter for 10, but lacking in information and coffee variety. Specifically:

1. More information on the specific coffees and blends, otherwise I assume there is a high proportion of santos/cheap coffees in them

2. More information about them as a company, the roasting, packing and shipping. I want to know i'm getting quality.

3. Is there a roast date on the pack and is that actually a valve pack or a pierced kraft paper bag? If it's the real McCoy they should make a bit more of it than they do.

4. Are the flavours natural, nature identical or artificial

All in all a site that tells me 20% of what I want to know and doesn't engage me as to the knowledge, professionalism and quality of product that's being provided....which is a shame as presumably they produce a decent product.