Wholesale Drop Shipping

CoffeeWorthy

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I''m looking for some coffee and tea wholesale drop shippers who has a history working with internet retail websites. With a wide variety of coffee and tea products to choose from. Selling by the pound with no minimum.

From what I have found so far is that many of them are not really selling coffee at wholesale prices. The prices are so high that you''re not really able to add much to the retail price to sell the product.

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it!

sainak

Apr 13, 2008
Thailand
Visit site
hard to find if you start from pounds.
wholesale prices are more appropiate if we talk about several tons, container's and similar quantity.
This is my experiance... hope someone else can help you.
bye

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
This guy has no minimums, 2oz retail ready sampler bags, ships directly to your customer while charging you wholesale and even provides private labeling.

Jim, does your current drop shipper offer this as well?
Where does your guy ship from?

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
We might not be talking about the same guy Jim. This guy does offer 2oz mini samplers, in addition to 16 ounce bags. He does offer private, custom labeling with your logo. No return address (they ship from Florida) and they send you the info to put on your site. Wholesale pricing is available if you sign up with a business email, like [email protected].

Sorry if this looks like an affiliate promo (it's not), but I need some feedback on this! :D

willis joco

Feb 10, 2008
Australia
Visit site
Hi if you are interested in dropshipping we can help, we have some of the lowest prices for 100% Arabica beans in the world. We can customise bags or use our very modern labels and ship direct to your customers.

We have no handling fee and we are a well respect coffee roasting company in Australia.

Visit http://www.willisjococoffee.com.au/custom6.asp for details.
Or e-mail me at [email protected].

Talk soon hope this helps.

coffeeworldonline

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Hello Coffee World,
We are a small internet business looking to buy coffee at wholesale prices with a dropshipper. Is there anyone who would like to be a drop ship for us? We are in the process now of designing a fantastic website with the goal being to get your coffee to the top of google!
Hope to hear from you soon!
coffeeworldonline

DesertArts

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Re:

caffe biscotto said:
...This guy does offer 2oz mini samplers, in addition to 16 ounce bags. He does offer private, custom labeling with your logo. No return address (they ship from Florida) and they send you the info to put on your site. Wholesale pricing is available if you sign up with a business email, like [email protected].

Sorry if this looks like an affiliate promo (it's not), but I need some feedback on this! :D

Can anyone supply some feedback on TheCoffeeLocker.com? Any comments or info on their wholesale prices?... are they competitive?

kaffe

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I was interested until I read this:

"There is a one time $24.95 processing fee for all new drop shipper accounts."

I do not like to pay to join a company in order to sell products FOR them. Sounds like network marketing and we all know what a con they are to the 99% of people who join them. You do not even get the chance to view their price list and HAVE to pay first. Odd way of doing business.

Moved on to the next one.

turkeyfingers

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

DesertArts said:
Can anyone supply some feedback on TheCoffeeLocker.com? Any comments or info on their wholesale prices?... are they competitive?

I paid the $24.95. Sent them my EIN number as requested. Got an automated message saying they would get back to me in 48 hours. A week later, nothing. I emailed. Nothing. Called and got voice mail and left a message. Called again. Emailed again. Filed a claim with Paypal for a refund. Escalated my claim. And still I have not heard a word back from them, other than automated messages. Just waiting for the response period on Paypal to expire to get my refund.

Spacebrown

Jan 4, 2011
Seattle
Visit site
It's always hard to find a good wholesale dropshipper. There are a lot of scams to look out for, of course, but even among the legit companies it can be hard to find someone who sells what you're looking for, ships the way you like, and is easy to work with. On your own, it's almost impossible to just "Google it" and find a wholesaler that's a great fit. There are directories of companies that help with wholesale dropshipping, though it isn't uncommon to have them charge you a fee for access to the list.

I don't personally know of any wholesalers for tea and coffee. Have you already got a wholesaler's license? Or are you going to figure sales tax into the price your customers pay? (Just wondering how you do it.)

Good Luck!