Promoting your website with Squidoo?

I have recently joined Squidoo and created a "lens" (that's Squidoo terminology for a page) about coffee grinders. It is just a summary of the coffee grinders section on my web site with links pointing back to my site for more detailed information. I think that the lens looks pretty good (actually probably better than my web site) and it is rated very well and I had quite a few visitors over there. But I still have not seen much traffic from it to my web site.

Do you have any experience with promoting your website on Squidoo? I would love to hear if you think it is worthwhile to use Squidoo.
    coffeepotato

Great "lens" on coffee grinders. I especially like your section on manual coffee grinders, big fan here.

There wasn't any links taking the visitor to your website though, none that I could find, maybe that's the problem?
    Advertising URL in your signature line was removed by your favorite Moderator.

Okay, I found a few small links to your website. There's just so much info on the squidoo page and some of the links go to other websites like Amazon for machinery.

Is there a way to embed links into the (larger) topic titles? They would stand out better.
    Advertising URL in your signature line was removed by your favorite Moderator.

Thanks for taking the time to go through the links and for the suggestion about making the links to stand out more.

You are right that there is a lot of info on the page. I want to provide the readers with a useful article so I provide also links to other websites that have good information. I guess if I put in less information on the page people would be more likely to click on the links - but then that is not my style.

Anyway thanks for the feedback.

coffeepotato
    coffeepotato

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links