Finally...our new website is live...what do you think?
This is a discussion on Finally...our new website is live...what do you think? within the Coffee Websites forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; Originally Posted by IDrinkPurelyCoffee Wordpress is a pretty useful tool to get a website up and started. It has its shortcomings, too, esp. with regard ...
- 01-17-2013 05:34 PM #21
- 01-17-2013 05:34 PM # ADS
- 02-18-2013 02:10 PM #22
Agree with CoffeeMate with respect to WP SEO. Our company website was built on WP and we have seen solid site indexing results via Google.
Last edited by PinkRose; 08-07-2013 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Removed Advertising URL
- 02-18-2013 05:12 PM #23
31 Sample Coffee Shop Website here are some great templates.
The origins on the left, and the keywords on the right feel cluttered. Also I have to second the suggestions to adding pictures with products. I think you're off to a great start though, but do need to make some tweaks in order to take the beanery coffee roasters to the next level.
- 03-08-2013 09:20 PM #24
- 03-11-2013 05:46 AM #25
Great site, would be good if you could post the link . hehe
- 08-06-2013 10:38 PM #26
Website design looks good, but all other factors have issues. You do not have good title for your each pages.Bolas Coffee beans
- 01-24-2014 01:01 PM #27
- 01-24-2014 01:15 PM #28My cheerful disposition is brought to you today by a STRONG cup of coffee.
- 06-03-2014 06:15 AM #29
- 07-02-2014 02:20 AM #30
- By Banannie in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2010, 05:05 AM
- By Gigante in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:58 AM
- By Michaelsan's in forum Coffee WebsitesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2009, 08:17 PM
- By GreenDude in forum Coffee WebsitesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2009, 07:54 AM
- By scottdanzig in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2006, 03:42 AM