Old Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie

Dec 27, 2004
GA
Visit site
Finally, after weeks of work, the new website for The Beanery Coffee Roasters is LIVE! Take a look, please, and let me hear your comments (good, bad, and so forth).

Thanks,
Ellen

Last edited by a moderator:

kking4120

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I think it's thebeanery.com. Correct? If so, I would recommend getting pictures of your products online. That's a big deal when it comes to getting conversions

CoffeeFrank

Feb 5, 2012
Online :)
Visit site
If you look it up in Google you will find thebeanery.com. Must say that your site needs a couple of things to improve sales: product pictures (like kking4120 said), popular or most sold products on homepage, testimonials of buyers to improve credibility.

Frank

Rebecca

May 11, 2012
Langley, WA.
Visit site
We are a small batch coffee roaster on Whidbey Island in the Pacific Northwest and have recently launched our online shop portion in conjunction to our main website. I also don't have enough posts to provide any links, but the main website is uselessbaycoffee (dot) com and our eshop is shop (dot) uselessbaycoffee (dot) com. Would also love feedback from members and on our videos about roasting and the making of espresso as well, which can be found on our Facebook page - facebook (dot) com/uselessbaycoffee Thanks & Cheers!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Rebecca"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Thanks for sharing your website and Facebook page information. I'm sure you will be able to post links soon.

Rose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.