Newco OCS Coffee Makers On Clearance! When There Gone There Gone Forever

essentialwonders

Apr 5, 2007
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Hey Folks,
One of only two home coffee maker series approved by the SCAA will soon to be no longer. Newco Enterprises the manufactures of the OCS-8, OCS-12 and the OCS-12A have announced they will no longer be in the home coffee maker business. We are there largest distributor in the mid-west and we are clearing our stock on these coffee makers. We have drastically reduced the prices on our remaining stock to clear our inventory.

OCS-8 + Free Shipping
Newco OCS-8 Coffee Maker

OCS-12 + Free Shipping
Newco OCS-12 Coffee Maker

OCS-12A + Free Shipping
Newco OCS-12A Coffee Maker

Thanks

Matt

Last edited:

Janet

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Try the Newco OCS-8 or Newco OCS-12. Mention that you belong to the green Coffee club and its only $89.99. Its only 1 of 2 coffeemakers recommended by the Specialty Coffee Association of America. The other being Technivorm KBT-741 but this one cost over $200. The machine is no frills but its makes great coffee. Coffee is all about brew temperature, with ideal temp being 195-205 degrees; these are the only 2 consumer machines that get the water temperature to the right brew temperature. Just recently bought a coffee makers just some research and got the Newco OCS-8 and its make a great cup of coffee.

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I asked my supplier who carries all Newco products and they knew nothing of this ?????????

Also, two people I know bought Technivorms on sale earlier this summer, I think the price was in the $160/170 range.

essentialwonders

Apr 5, 2007
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Newco no longer honors any direct pricing for the Green Club they stopped that last year, also the Technivorm mocha master is 300.00. There are about 25 of the OCS brewers left and they will be gone by Friday FOREVER. So if you want the best SCAA rated brewer that ever was you better act quick.