Its Coffee

Damion_iAM

Nov 19, 2011
Jamaica
Visit site
:lol: Hey i've been in this business for sometime now.
Thinking of setting up a Cafe in the near future.
However the power of network marketing just allowed me to generate so much.
You all can try the coffee out or even sign up. Message me if there is any questions.
Now offering Jamaican Blue Mountain Royal Brewed as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

gourmetcoffee

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Network marketing and social marketing are two different things. Social marketing will allow you to directly reach out to consumers and interact with them directly. Network marketing is much more limited in breadth of interaction, but can still be very beneficial. The key is to understand your market and know what you are trying to accomplish when you set out with your marketing strategy.

BOTH are very important and have their place in ultimately succeeding.

One final recommendation would be to pay attention to negative feedback relating to your company. Negative publicity can have less than positive impact on your sales. I think I read somewhere that organo gold has Ganoderma in it. Is that true?

Damion_iAM

Nov 19, 2011
Jamaica
Visit site
Network marketing and social marketing are two different things. Social marketing will allow you to directly reach out to consumers and interact with them directly. Network marketing is much more limited in breadth of interaction, but can still be very beneficial. The key is to understand your market and know what you are trying to accomplish when you set out with your marketing strategy.

BOTH are very important and have their place in ultimately succeeding.

One final recommendation would be to pay attention to negative feedback relating to your company. Negative publicity can have less than positive impact on your sales. I think I read somewhere that organo gold has Ganoderma in it. Is that true?

Yes it does. And honest, there will be negative feedbacks, but who would a person rather listen to? some ignorant dude, or Successmagazine.com?? or better yet the Napoleon Hill foundation who both endorsed the company as the fastesd growing in the world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Terranova

Feb 2, 2012
Cologne, Germany
Visit site
this Organo gold stuff reminds me of scientology. A friend of mine is also very in to selling that stuff. I once showed her a "real" espresso. Made by my La Pavoni Verobar VRV , grinded by my Nino Elektra and made by myself (an experienced Barista, worked in Italy also) and beans from a great roaster just 2 weeks old.
After that she never ever asked me to buy some of her IMHO crap goldorgano happy or whatever coffee. sorry if i offended the goldenorganic stuff :decaf:

Grazie

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
So then, how’s your business now? For me, whatever marketing task you’ll try as long as your coffee is remarkable and unforgettable then costumers will grow in number – that’s for sure.

Last edited: