---Web Design

Mar 31, 2011
Seattle, Wa
Visit site
Hi,

In addition to my coffee business i also do web design as a hobby. If you are in need of advice, a website, logo design, search engine optimization, html, css, jquery and jaava, photography or more, hit me up. At this point it's just my hobby so if you need a basic site made i'd be happy to help out.

newwebdesign

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Web Design - Seo Services by Mr Websolution

Why are you so much more affordable than most of the other website companies out there?
Mostly because we only charge you for what you actually need! We put together the basics for you cheaply and if you want anything more than that, then we simply charge you by the half-hour for anything additional. We also build most of our sites around open-source software such as Joomla, Wordpress, and Zen-Cart. Not only is this the cheaper solution, but it's the most complete solution as it allows us to use the very best programming solutions out there without spending a fortune. We also believe that if we can save you money, we gain you as a new customer, and everybody wins! Also, we only work for Louisiana based businesses too and have cut our costs to a minimum by only working locally. Support your local businesses whenever you can and everyone wins.

Q. I don't have a website, but do I really need one?
Every business needs a website now days, no matter what industry you are in. Even if you have a small Mom & Pop store, you need a website so consumers can find you online, look up your business hours, find out where your located, get your contact information, and most of all let everyone know what your business offers! Isn't this why you went in business the first place?

Q. I already have a website that somebody else built a long time ago, but it hasn't brought me much business. What can you do to fix that problem?
There are a lot of websites out there that actually do businesses a dis-justice to the business in question. This is sometimes because the website will either lack the professionalism it needs, is hard to find, or just simply doesn't "sell" the visitor. Your website should be one of your biggest sales tools, so if you aren't utilizing it correctly, you are missing out on a lot of business. We can help you identify and then fix these issues for you!
These are all legitimate questions that you should ask yourself whether you are looking to build your first website or if you already have one. We believe that if your going to build a website that represents you or your business, then you want to make sure you do it right the first time without making costly mistakes. Contact our MrWebSolution team today and lets get started!

visit us at www dot mrwebsolution dot com