New Website about cool and funny coffee accessories!

GiveGrowGo

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks like you put a ton of work into this I love the Chalkboard mug:) also I;m impressed by the amount of things for sale on your site.

I just (two days ago) posted locallyroastedcoffeeshop.com on the web... I too would love some feed back:) keep inmind this is a work inprogess and a first. [h=3][/h]

I've got some quick feedback and would be happy to provide more with a more thorough look at the site if you would like.

First off, I would try using Wordpress or some other easy webpage builder because Adobe Flash is a dying art. I used to websites entirely in Flash, but that was back at the turn of the new millennium. Nobody on an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad will be able to view this site, and that's bad. Plus it took over a minute to load the website, and if I were a customer, I would probably navigate away and find another business with a more responsive website. I have a 24 Mbps internet connection so the server side was the culprit. I also noticed some other errors I'd be happy to share with you. Otherwise, you're on the right track for sure. I like the simple map, and you have a nice-looking family.

Let me know if you would like anymore help.