Whetstone Coffee

A little background...

I started my coffee roasting business back in August 2011 complete with an early draft of this website and a fully-functional online store. Since then I've been trying to make it better. Finally, about three days ago I settled on this design. I have a lot more content I would like to add, especially to the About section and the informational sections, but I think this gets the job done.

Any feedback is much appreciated. I was happy to see a thread devoted to coffee websites on here. Sorry about the non-functional URL below. I just stumbled upon this site and don't have enough posts yet.

Thanks!

whetstonecoffee (dot) com

youronlinecoffee

Feb 27, 2012
San Francisco
Visit site
Good looking site, easy to follow. I personally like more color and product pictures. The site gets lost in the all same color appearance. Visit Your Online Coffee for contrast. I'd like comments back as well. Your descriptions are good. Is everything sold in the 1/2 bag, it is not clear. I hope that you do well with this site and the roasting.

Thank you! I definitely have plans to add more pictures. I wish I had a nice dSLR camera to take my own "professional" shots. I'll probably use some stock footage to at least liven things up a bit. I'm planning on having a section just about my coffee, which should clear the sizing up. I used to have that information posted prominently on the site and apparently took it out when I overhauled it last week. Thank you so much for pointing that out! I guess it is on the graphical slider, but it definitely needs to be clear in the store section. Appreciate your feedback!