The CoffeelandUSA site is finally up!

CoffeelandUSA

May 5, 2012
Visit site
We are offering an assortment of Wallenford Blue Mountain coffee and 100% Colombian whole beans as well as stylish wooden gift sets that are perfect for any occasion!

The site went live today. Please give any feedback you may have as I am new to creating websites.

CoffeelandUSA dot com

TIA

CoffeelandUSA

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Rose, but I am not seeing that on my end. It should be disappearing and then show the next slide.
Is it not doing that for you?

Josh

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Josh,

No, it isn't doing that for me. I just tried it again, and when I clicked on Next, the whole burgundy box went blank and stayed that way.

Maybe my computer has a strange quirk...it has a mind of its own sometimes.

Rose

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Experience the delight of Jamaica with authentic Wallenford Blue Mountain coffee! Grown and hand picked on the farms of eastern Jamaica in elevations exceeding 7,000 feet, Wallenford Blue Mountain coffee is one of the most recognized and sought-after coffee brands in the world. And thanks to our secure e-commerce website, you don’t even have to travel to Jamaica to get it!

That statement is false.

Land above 5,500 feet in Jamaica is all forest preserve. It can only be called Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee if its grown between 3,000 to 5,500 feet.

The other thing I would recommend is if your going to compete with them on coffee sales I might suggest you list yours either at the same price or lower. Its pretty bad when you can go to Wallenfords website and buy it for far less then your advertising it for.

http://www.wallenfordblue.com/page4.html

CoffeelandUSA

May 5, 2012
Visit site

That statement is false.

Land above 5,500 feet in Jamaica is all forest preserve. It can only be called Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee if its grown between 3,000 to 5,500 feet.

The other thing I would recommend is if your going to compete with them on coffee sales I might suggest you list yours either at the same price or lower. Its pretty bad when you can go to Wallenfords website and buy it for far less then your advertising it for.

Coffees::Wallenford Blue

Thank You for the feedback CCafe, I will make your recommended adjustments.

In regards to the pricing... Our prices are below Wallenfords after you add their shipping. We offer Free Shipping on all Blue Mountain items.
If you see a specific item that we are not, please let me know.

Josh

Last edited: