Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Driving Traffic to Your Web Store

This is a discussion on Driving Traffic to Your Web Store within the Coffee Websites forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; Thanks for the question, I enjoyed the diversity...

Thanks for the question, I enjoyed the diversity

2. # ADS

Personally it really depends on who your target audience is. Who are your 1,000 ideal customers? What do they do? Then go to where those people already are. SEO, Adwords are all good but you need to figure out which strategy is best for your particular niche.

I am doing SEO and on top of that, i am using google+ . I heard it helps in google ranking but not too sure.Some social media website like facebook, twitter, stumble, lens does helps a bit in driving traffic.

Hi premiumfoodstuff, actually I removed G+ from a number of sites, but it looks like it may now be here to stay. Google almost seem to be forcing it upon users by favouring in search, but also bringing in new tools like author rank to encourage people to use plus.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 03-18-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Removed link in post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheCoffeeLocator where anyone, anywhere in the world, can sell their coffee to anyone, anywhere in the world

Best way to drive traffic is social media marketing. Through social media sites you will get more and more visitors belonging to your categories.

SEO, social networks, youtube.

I started this thread over a year ago and appreciate all the feedback.

For me I've found that social media is good for driving traffic to my website. Which helps my Google page rank. As to social media making money for me I think Facebook is lousy and Twitter is fair.

I find blogging is great. Then publicize that on Twitter and Facebook. My page visits soar.

SEO lately, with all of Google's updates is, for me, a wait and see. I am just trying to put the best, most relevant content on my site, content that people want to read. All the SEO stuff I read says, with Google's new algorithms, that is 'best practice' right now.

I have to research more on link building and blogging for other's sites. That seems to be a winner.

Pay Per Click advertising I'm looking at too. I'm leery about losing a bunch of $ and getting little results so research needs to be done. Fortunately I'm in Ireland and can advertise country specific where there isn't the brutal competition -- and very expensive key words -- that there are in the U.S. market.

As a one-man-band doing all of this -- just as you may be too -- the obvious thing we all need to be good website managers is time. So I'm trying to do one thing and do it well, instead of six things poorly.
    Last edited by expat; 08-02-2013 at 01:55 AM.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been -- Jimmy Buffett (via Mark Twain)

Its very good to have links on social media sites to get good traffic to your website. I suggest you to go to Pinterest site and share some good pictures
    Bolas Coffee beans

SEO is important. Do you know content marketing? Add valuable information on your site and customers will find you.

G+ is really just a benefit because Google is still the dominating search engine. So to ignore it, when you're trying for a web presence, is a mistake.

That said, I kinda hate it, LOL!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ads