Modest Coffee Discount

ModestCoffee

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello out there. My wife and I started a business focused on selling high quality, ethically sourced single origin coffee beans. We roast the beans to order and ship them the next day so they show up super fresh. The website is www dot Modest-coffee dot com

Anywho, we created something special for the members of this forum in case anyone wanted to try our beans.
Please feel free to use either coupon at checkout and they are good through the end of February.

FORUMBAG - $2 bucks off any bag
FORUMSUB - save 10% off any subscription for life (limited supply to the next 50)

if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!

ModestCoffee

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I took a look at your website.

Modest Coffee - Subscription | Awesome Coffee | Made Easy

It appears that you're only offering 3 different single origin coffees.

Do you change the coffee offerings each month?

Hi thanks for asking! Yes we will definitely be changing them all based on what is in season as well as the supply available. The Modest should be consistent changing only a couple of times a year, but the Enthusiast and Collector will be changing with more regularity. We are actually in the process of selecting the next Enthusiast right now. :)

As far as offerings, The Modest will focus on central and south american beans. The Enthusiast is more global and more nuanced (focused on Africans) and The Collector is focused on award winning, rare, or unique beans.

Please let me now if that answered your question or if you want to know more about the selection process.

Thanks again!

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
You have done your best for the sake of knowing your coffee business by creating a website. Many of the coffee drinkers can be benefited of your service by giving discount to them. Just hoping any lapses in the order and shipping in the future can’t be the same with other supplier which is being ignored. Good luck to your venture.