Monthly ready to drink coffee shipped to your door free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsteeleyg

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I just wanted to share this link with everyone, this new coffee just launched this month for preorder and ships out mid-March.
Apparently you can get cases (24 cans) shipped to your door for free every month that you have 3 other people purchase the same thing.
(i.e. 6 people buy 1 case, you are entitled to 2 free cases) Its ready to drink in a can, can be served hot or cold. Dairy free which I thought was abnormal.. More info can be seen at http://OrangeElite.com/mojoe/28456
Thoughts on that? Does anyone know any other coffees or drinks you can get for free by having friends purchase the same thing?

Last edited:

mrsteeleyg

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
coffee with coconut cream? i think i'll pass and stick with what they call "boring"
I was frightened when I heard that too. I got a chance to sample it and didn't notice any trace of that flavor thankfully. As far as free goes, I am all game to drink it

mrsteeleyg

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
how much are they "giving" away? any strings attached?
Yes, you must find 3 other people to purchase a case as a customer before you can get a case for free.
Details on free product here vemma.com/opportunity/customer-referral.cfm?

Last edited:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
That is not free. Thats called marketing. You are doing their dirty work selling cheap crap for expensive price and you get their cheap stuff. That is pretty clever idea but I will pass on crappy premade cheap coffee.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
When you get three people to buy the stuff, you get a free case. Are those three people encouraged to get three more people (each) to buy it so they can each get a free case? Are you helping them build a pyramid? Just wondering.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
You left out the part about it being "Healthy Coffee" that contains a "healthy" supplement called Mangosteen. (I was looking for something else.)

Here on the Coffee Forums, we prefer plain 'ole coffee.

Vitamins, and herbal extracts don't belong in coffee!

mrsteeleyg

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
You get what you pay for...I hate deals where they want me to impose on friends and family. I pay for what I want.
Well the way the company advertises the product is just to sell it, I came across the free product program by looking around the site a bit.
That is not free. Thats called marketing. You are doing their dirty work selling cheap crap for expensive price and you get their cheap stuff. That is pretty clever idea but I will pass on crappy premade cheap coffee.
I would agree if it was a cheap junk product but its actually got a clinically studied vitamin formula in it, quite a premium product if you look into it more. But of course it is providing them marketing as that is the incentive they have to give you free product.
When you get three people to buy the stuff, you get a free case. Are those three people encouraged to get three more people (each) to buy it so they can each get a free case? Are you helping them build a pyramid? Just wondering.
Those three people have the same option to get their product free yes, but it is up to you if you wish to advise them about it. Most people don't look around the website enough themselves to notice you can get free product.
You left out the part about it being "Healthy Coffee" that contains a "healthy" supplement called Mangosteen. (I was looking for something else.)
Ahh, mangosteen is actually an Asian fruit! Not a supplement. But it does contain the Vemma formula of vitamins A-E and antioxidants. Sorry for the confusion! Definitely not a plain cup of coffee here, but it is all natural ingredients and a pretty bulletproof product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.