Selling Robusta Coffee beans

thomasthien

Sep 10, 2014
viet nam
Visit site
Hi everyone:p
I'm thomas from Vietnam. Now we have a farm and we want to sell Robusta coffee.
Incase you interested Pls contact to me we will send you the samples. we can delivery around the world.
Best regards
Thomas thien 84 909 464 215

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Please give us some more details of your beans.
We would like to know the quality of the beans as well as amount you are selling and the price.
More information you give about your beans and your farm will increase interest from more members.

Welcome and good luck

thomasthien

Sep 10, 2014
viet nam
Visit site
Hi everyone,
We can provide the unroasted and roasted coffee beans, the coffee from our own farm, we want to export to around the world.
if anyone interested in, pls leave the address we will give you the sample. And do not forget let us know the quantity, Fob price or CIF price so we can we you the price quot request.
we are sure about the quality and quantity of the products, if the quality different with the sample we are going to change without any money.
Best regards
thomas

gtstcactus

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I could interested in a sample of roasted beans... how does that work? Do I need to pay for the sample or is it free? Do I pay for shipping?

thomasthien

Sep 10, 2014
viet nam
Visit site
hi chaihoang,

thanks for your interested in our family product,

may you give us your address so we can send the simple to you.
how about the quality, taste, medium or ...

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Dear Chaihoang,

the samples are for free.
may you pay for the shipping?

we are on the havest now.....

just bit of advise about this, ThomasT. I believe that there will be not even one member who is willing to pay for the sample coffee coming from Vietnam Robusta to USA. if this to work, you need to send whole bunch of samples together to someone you know in USA and have him distribute them to each forum members WITHIN USA.

I would not want to go into detailed information why US based forum members would not want to do that.

Last edited: