AeroPress users, get a premium reusable stainless steel filter for only $1

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "the beantree"

The website that's making the offer states" "By purchasing the Pure Filter with this offer buyer agrees to give an honest review of the product within 60 days of purchase". Will the buyer be writiing the review on Amazon or on the website where they got the coupon code?

thebeantree

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I don't know why it is not working. I am contacting Amazon to try and figure this out. I will update this thread when it is working again, which should be today sometime. I'm really sorry about this. Thanks.

thebeantree

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, just an update. I have talked with Amazon support and the promo should be back up and running around 9pm EST. I am going to try it myself and make sure that the promo works this time. I will keep you updated, thanks for your patience!

thebeantree

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE: The promo still isn't working. I spoke with Amazon, they said that it should for sure that it should be working tomorrow morning. As always I will keep you updated. For those of you who have entered your email on the promo page, please make sure that you confirm your email so that I can send you an email when the promo is working. Thanks!

thebeantree

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE: I'm really sorry this is taking so long to resolve. I know that you really want your AeroPress filter for a dollar, and I really want you to have it for a dollar! I am currently working with Amazon to get this issue resolved. They tell me that it should be resolved by this evening. As always I will keep you updated. Thanks again for your patience. -Daniel

thebeantree

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
HUGE UPDATE: This is finally working! For those of you who have already gotten your code, please feel free to use it. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to let me know. Also, if you haven't confirmed your subscription to the email list, please do so. We have a number of premium coffee products coming in the future, current subscribers will receive promo codes a few weeks before anyone else. So make sure to confirm your subscription.

For those who haven't gotten this deal, you are getting a premium reusable stainless steel filter for only $1 on Amazon, normally $15. All you have to do is enter your email address. Again, here is the link to get your premium stainless steel filter for $1

parnycoffee

Jul 20, 2014
NY
Visit site
I bought one on Amazon with the coupon for $.99 delivered. It does not fit under the filter holder. It is too thick to allow the filter holder to engage and lock into place. I have two filter holders and it did not work with either holder. Not worth the time to return for $1.

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
I bought one on Amazon with the coupon for $.99 delivered. It does not fit under the filter holder. It is too thick to allow the filter holder to engage and lock into place. I have two filter holders and it did not work with either holder. Not worth the time to return for $1.

I bought one and it works awesome. I will never buy another paper filter for it again.

Len

rwhinton

Sep 21, 2013
Texas Hill Country
Visit site
Put in two paper filters and twist the holder as far as you can. Then add a third paper filter and do it again. Now try your metal filter. If it still doesn't fit, add a fourth paper filter, then a fifth, etc. until the metal filter fits.