We would like you to try our coffee

CremaBean

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello everybody,

We are fairly young coffee roasting company Crema Bean Coffee Roasters based in Naperville, IL. We love what we do and would love you to enjoy our passion for premium fresh coffee as well.

The inspiration for the company we got from our love to freshly roasted coffee beans. With time and experience as well countless tastings, we worked to perfect the bean roasting process. We roast our beans only after receiving your order and ship it via priority shipping.

We created a special 10% discount code crema10 for orders over $35 for all coffee enthusiasts in this forum. From what we see here, you care the same passion for coffee as we do and we would love to share that perfect cup experience with you. All orders ship free!

Your feedback on our coffee, website, overall experience is very appreciated.

www.cremabean.com

Last edited:

Kulu

Jan 31, 2017
Visit site
Your website has some usability concerns

* Menu should be in plain site and not "hidden" as a menu icon.
* Your coffee names should be displayed and not hidden until the mouse cursor moves over the pictures.

Other than that, good job.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]"That’s primarily due to the fact that in a fluid bed air roaster all beans are heated to exactly the same temperature at exactly the same time. This allows for very precise control over the roasting process, which in turn results in a better tasting coffee.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)] While this type of roasting method generally requires more time, more care and a higher level of expertise, we think that you will agree that the final result is well worth the effort. "

Just curious on two statements I saw on your page..How do you have more precise control in a fluid bed roaster and how is it that it takes more time, more care and a higher level of expertise?
How much coffee are you going through? It looked like you were roasting 5 lb batches. I hope you have plans for when your business takes off. off. Your pricing is not bad at all. It's actually very inexpensive. You sure you have that marked right? The reason I asked is it looks like you are buying split sacks. Full sacks will cost you a lot less...lastly your decaf says organic but I see no certification markings. Thanks for sharing and I wish you good luck ;)