$17 OFF DrDanger Coffee Surgical Strike on Amazon

immarkable

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys! Prime Day is here. :-D

I'm a brand representative from Dr. Danger Coffee and we are running a promo for anyone who's interested. If given a chance please try our coffee. The promo is set on public so there's no need for a promo code. You can avail of the promo upon checkout where your bill will be reduced to $4.99 and $0 shipping if you are a Prime Member. Please let me know if you like it. :)

This is the link to our product on sale.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi guys! Prime Day is here. :-D

I'm a brand representative from Dr. Danger Coffee and we are running a promo for anyone who's interested. If given a chance please try our coffee. The promo is set on public so there's no need for a promo code. You can avail of the promo upon checkout where your bill will be reduced to $4.99 and $0 shipping if you are a Prime Member. Please let me know if you like it. :)

This is the link to our product on sale.

This was posted in the right place. I don't consider it being SPAM. If you had posted it a bunch of times all over the Coffee Forum, that would have been a different story.

Today's $4.99 price is great for anyone who is interested in giving it a try. It's usually $21.99 on Amazon.

If anyone on this Coffee Forum actually does decide to give it a try, please let us know what you think.

Rose