Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hi Alex,
    Thank you very much for the very honest and detailed review of the coffee grinder. I very much appreciate the time and effort you have gone to in reviewing. We will definitely look at improving the product.

If anyone else has the time to give a comment please do.

All the Best,
    Rory

Super Moderator
    Alex,

Thanks for such a detailed review.

It sounds like it is a grinder that's more suitable for people who are less fussy about their coffee. It may be okay" for some people and not "okay" for others.

It will be interesting to learn what the other members of this Forum think about it.

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Alex,

Thanks for such a detailed review.

It sounds like it is a grinder that's more suitable for people who are less fussy about their coffee. It may be okay" for some people and not "okay" for others.

It will be interesting to learn what the other members of this Forum think about it.

Rose
    no problem, P.Rose. the grinder would have been bit sturdier and grind faster, It might have been okay. BTW, Rory is a good sport about my product review. I am sure that the company will improve and do better next time. thanks and have a good weekend.
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

I recently received this grinder. It was well packaged and came with decent instructions. I have a similar grinder, highly rated on amazon, but had found it difficult to use due to it not having a rubber wraparound grip like this one has. Note that I use the grinder exclusively for turkish coffee grind (the finest setting available). Both grinders have ceramic burrs and both work identical. This grinder, however, also has a viewing window with a measurement guide (the other had no guide). Furthermore this grinder came with a very nice metal measuring scoop (again the other did not).

Now for the comparison grinding ability between the two: Both grind exactly the same; however due to the rubber wraparound grip this one by MyCoffeeAura was easier to use. The other grinder would slip in my hand which due to such would cause hand strain and a feeling that the grinding was taking an extraordinary time to complete.

The other grinder has a listing price about $5 lower than the MyCoffeeAura, however I believe the MyCoffeeAura grinder is a better value at $15 and well worth the extra $5 due to the rubber handling grip and excellent metal scoop.

Note again that I use the grinder ONLY for Turkish grind. It ground the beans into powder just like it is supposed to do. Exactly like the other grinder I have as referenced above. No difference.

Len
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links