Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sunrise Valley Coffee - New to Amazon

Hello Coffee Forum People!

As many of you know I'm a long-time contributor to this forum and owner of Encore Coffee Company. We are small coffee roaster based out of the suburbs of Kansas City. Our Encore line of coffees will remain roast-to-order via our direct website and will focus on single-origin coffees. While our SVC line is focused on a limited number of blends / 2lb bags and exclusive to Amazon. Please consider supporting me if you buy off amazon or typically a grocery store purchaser! I appreciate any and all support!

Mike

==================

We are excited to launch a new brand of coffee exclusive to Amazon! If your one of the 95 million US Amazon Prime subscribers our coffees ship for FREE! We offer all of our 2lbs bags of coffee for only $25.99!! Check out our selection of signature blends, and we also have decaf for our caffeine-free friends.

www.sunrisevalleycoffee.com

Daybreak Blend (Dark Roast) https://amzn.to/2KNC8gn
    Breakfast Blend (Medium Roast) https://amzn.to/2Hc2pEb
    Sunrise Blend (Medium Roast) https://amzn.to/2YVlHIP
    Sundown Decaf (Medium Roast) https://amzn.to/2KE1Wgc

Sunrise Valley Coffee - New to Amazon-srv_all_amazonbig2_fb.jpg

BIC
    Great News, Mike.
    I would love to try out your breakfast blend and sunrise blend.
    can you explain what type of coffees they are and how they are blended and also, most importantly, when they were roasted?

thanks Mike.

BIC
    by the way, mike, in Amazon link, it says Guatemalan & Colombian blend, but I need a lot more information than that,... ha ha ha (since I am a green bean seller from Guatemala :+)

so, if you can and if possible, can you give us more detailed information? such as how you have mixed the two coffees, (what % of each) and why you have done that way, and what flavors (cupping profile) that blends bring...etc

probably, most of our members do not need that kind of information, but still it would be really helpful.

thanks again.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BIC View Post
    by the way, mike, in Amazon link, it says Guatemalan & Colombian blend, but I need a lot more information than that,... ha ha ha (since I am a green bean seller from Guatemala :+)

so, if you can and if possible, can you give us more detailed information? such as how you have mixed the two coffees, (what % of each) and why you have done that way, and what flavors (cupping profile) that blends bring...etc

probably, most of our members do not need that kind of information, but still it would be really helpful.

thanks again.
    I was wondering about a few things of those details, also.

I also wonder if the coffee is pre-packaged and shipped through the Amazon warehouses, or if it is shipped directly after it's roasted ? When the website says that there are only a few left, it always makes me wonder.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 08-23-2019 at 06:30 AM.

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    I was wondering about a few things of those details, also.

I also wonder if the coffee is pre-packaged and shipped through the Amazon warehouses, or if it is shipped directly after it's roasted ? When the website says that there are only a few left, it always makes me wonder.
    I just ordered one. I will get it tomorrow. then, I will do some checking and cupping and IF GOOD, I will post some information here.

@BIC - thank you! I'm working from home today so I don't have the recipes % off the top of my head... the Sunrise blend is primarily a Guatemalan blend it was 70-75% and 25% Colombian. Both are washed coffees. The Guat is from the Santa Rosa region, Colombia from Medellin. Sunrise is focused on that classic Guat profile, nice chocolatey notes. I add in the Colombian to add a touch of brightness/acidity.

Breakfast Blend is the same Colombian and the focus on this blend ... its somewhere around 60-65%. I add a touch of Peru to add some sweetness, and a touch of Brazil to add body.

This brand is geared towards blends, and at a lower price - most of these will cup out low/mid-80's. Still specialty grade, but not on the higher end but the price is reflective.

---

@Rose It is stocked and shipped from Amazon. All of this coffee was roasted on August 6th. The reason you see limited supply is because my second shipment is stuck in UPS land somewhere in Illinois. It's very difficult to manage roast dates via Amazon...its one of the downsizes to people wanted next day or delivery at a reasonable price.

If anyone does purchase... I would appreciate a kind review on Amazon... new sellers get killed without reviews and its hard to get reviews as a start up brand. Hit me up if you have other questions!

@rose - any time you see fulfilled by amazon - that is a product stocked in their warehouse and they ship..

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    @BIC - thank you! I'm working from home today so I don't have the recipes % off the top of my head... the Sunrise blend is primarily a Guatemalan blend it was 70-75% and 25% Colombian. Both are washed coffees. The Guat is from the Santa Rosa region, Colombia from Medellin. Sunrise is focused on that classic Guat profile, nice chocolatey notes. I add in the Colombian to add a touch of brightness/acidity.

Breakfast Blend is the same Colombian and the focus on this blend ... its somewhere around 60-65%. I add a touch of Peru to add some sweetness, and a touch of Brazil to add body.

This brand is geared towards blends, and at a lower price - most of these will cup out low/mid-80's. Still specialty grade, but not on the higher end but the price is reflective.

---

@Rose It is stocked and shipped from Amazon. All of this coffee was roasted on August 6th. The reason you see limited supply is because my second shipment is stuck in UPS land somewhere in Illinois. It's very difficult to manage roast dates via Amazon...its one of the downsizes to people wanted next day or delivery at a reasonable price.

If anyone does purchase... I would appreciate a kind review on Amazon... new sellers get killed without reviews and its hard to get reviews as a start up brand. Hit me up if you have other questions!
    thanks mike. for this comment.
    I wanted to purchase sunrise, but with amazon prime, they would deliver on Sunday to my house, but I am leaving to Guatemala sunday, so no time for testing your coffee. so I had to buy "breakfast blend" (Not a big fan of Peru & brazil for body....) because I will get this coffee tomorrow (sat) which I will have time to do things with that coffee. Kind of shame, but no choice.

As for Amazon review, Yes, I fully fully understand your point. as a start up brand, anything with bad review will kill it immediately. so, if the coffee is good, I will leave a good review, with photos...etc but not good, I won't leave any feedback.

thanks and best of luck to you.

I'm surprised they had diff delivery times... hope you enjoy the coffee!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    @rose - any time you see fulfilled by amazon - that is a product stocked in their warehouse and they ship..
    Now I'm curious . . . . Which warehouse do you send the coffee to? They have them all across the country.

I've never personally known anyone who has provided a product through Amazon. You're the first!

Good luck with your new adventure.

~ Rose

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links